Friday, October 4, 2013

HELP!: Anyone know how to disable autoplay for embedded video?

I'd really like to keep the embedded video of Channel 12's/Brahm Resnik's report on Governor Brewer and the Privatized Privies.  However, I don't want to have the video (with the annoying commercial) auto-starting whenever someone opens the article.

If you can explain what part of the embed code I need to delete to get rid of the auto-start, I would be most grateful.  You can leave it as a comment, or e-mail me at the address below.

If I cannot disable it by tomorrow morning, I will remove the embed and simply provide a link to the report.

Sorry for any inconvenience or annoyance that the auto-start has caused!



We welcome your comments about this post. Or, if you have something unrelated on your mind, please e-mail to info-at-arizonaspolitics-dot-com or call 602-799-7025. Thanks.

No comments: