Friday, December 3, 2010

HOUSEKEEPING: Your Reactions Solicited. Revised.

I am still new to this blogging thing.  And today - thanks to one of those "tips" that websites often flash on the screen - I learned how to edit that annoying "reaction" thing at the bottom of each of my posts.  I hope you will now feel more comfortable clicking one of the reaction buttons and/or leaving a comment.

The "reaction buttons" had given you the choice of evaluating my post as "interesting", "cool" or "funny".  As far as I know, they were universally ignored on this blog; while the 1st button hopefully was relevant to some, I doubt anyone would tell me that they thought the posts were cool or funny. 

So, now, you can choose between "interesting", "awful post", "great post", or simply "thanks".  I don't think they require a log-in/registration/etc, so click away.  Of course, I hope you'll also "drop a comment" explaining your reaction.  The several interactions that I have had in the past few months have been enjoyable, instructive and welcome! 

So, thanks again for reading!  And, thanks for reacting and commenting!

We welcome your comments about this post. Or, if you have something unrelated on your mind, please e-mail to info-at-arizonaspolitics-dot-com. Thanks.

No comments: